Scouting the Territory

 My topic idea still remains on detailing on how college costs have increased throughout the recent years and whether college remains to be the best option for most people. The key terms that seemed the most valuable where value and financial aid. The New York times article on the value of college seems to be useful as well as the studies down by Pew Research Center on the cost of college for various income groups. The ideas that I got from my topic circle around which groups are most affected by the increase in college costs. The controversies I found around my topic involve the amount of aid given is truly helpful for the middle class and if the middle class is hurt or effected the most. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Blog #10 - Abstract and Works Cited

Initial Topic Idea - Rushil Patel

Literature Review #1